Foodie

Sunday, January 08, 2012

Pineapple Tart Filling



Ever since i owned a microwave oven in 1986, i have been using it alot to aid my cooking and it is the most used appliance in my kitchen. I would not have made or cooked so often if i have to slave on a stovetop for hours on end. The microwave has allowed me to cook faster without having to attend to the cooking and allowing me time to fulfil other tasks and the best part is that i do not have extra pots and pans for cleaning. This time of the year is always busy, busy, especially when the Chinese New Year is just 2 weeks away and it means that it is time to bake Pineapple Tarts which is a must for this celebration.........

Continue to read and for How to.... click HERE

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...