Foodie

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Pan fried Salmon Fillets with tomatoes and sage butter sauce



Can you think of even one Chinese dish that uses olive oil? I can't !! i cook everyday and not necessary chinese and i do not cook with Olive Oil until as part of the Foodbuzz Tastemaker Program, I received Crisco Olive Oil. and the Light Tasting Olive Oil which was recommended for frying caught my attention. It's about time that i have to think of my family's health and according to a well known chinese chef, that when cooking with Olive oil , the ingredients don’t absorb large amounts of olive oil as they do with other types of oil, thus will help reduce calories.

Click HERE for recipe

2 comments:

Mary Bergfeld said...

Lily, this is a beautiful dish. I'm sure it tastes as good as it looks, too. I hope you have a great day. Blessings...Mary

StephenC said...

I think I saw that you live in DC, as do I, having returned after 10 years away. Your stuff looks good. I'll keep an eye on you.

Best,
StephenC
http://theobsessivechef.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...