Foodie

Monday, August 29, 2011

Chicken Parmesan Birds Eye® Voila!®




As part of the Foodbuzz Tastemaker Program, I received Birds Eye® Voila!® - Chicken Parmesan at the most appropriate moment, saving my day. With every crisis, comes an opportunity  for someone or something.  The someone was me, the crisis was, i had a deep cut on my index finger and can't continue to cook dinner, so, the opportunity came for me to open up this pack of - Chicken Parmesan and in minutes, dinner was served.  You should see the twinkle in Renee's eye when she saw what was in front of her - a plate of breaded tender white meat chicken, penne pasta and roma tomatoes in marinara sauce.  it was lip smacking good and utterly satisfying.  Thank you Birds Eye® Voila!®, you saved my dinner.

I have to apologize for this belated post as it was impossible to type without the index finger and am now struggling to type with one index finger at this moment to fulfil my commitment as part of the Foodbuzz Tastemaker Program.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Aunty Lily, take care of yourself and hope you'll recover soonest!

Doug Barnard said...

Looks wonderful, great mouthfeel!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...