Foodie

Friday, July 15, 2011

Omelette Soup






When it comes to summer weeknight cooking, the name of the game is getting dinner on the table fast and not slave over a hot stove. It is an added bonus when quick dishes like this soup can be so simple and delicious. This soup is light enough to counteract the rising temperatures. and guaranteed to cool you down on those hot summer days. I am sure everyone knows about the popularity of The Egg Drop Soup and this soup is very closely related...........

Continue to read and the recipe is HERE

3 comments:

Adina said...

I love this soup and it's perfect for this time on the year...couldn't think of anything faster.

Anthony Huynh said...

Hi Lily, let me just say without a doubt you have have one of the best food blog. There are so many wonderful recipes and stories, one of my favourite was the crispy pork belly. Your dishes brings back so many memories for me and reminds me of my own gandmother. Your passion for cooking and food, inspired me to create my own blog (www.foodaffairvietnam.blogspot.com) and share some of my own recipes. Hope you don't mind me using you as a kitchen inspiration in my blog. Keep those recipes coming and keep on cooking. I'll look forward to see what on the menu next. Cheers

Cakebrain said...

Wow, I never would have thought to do this with the eggs instead of just egg drop! How clever and delicious!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...